Carl Beck was born in Copenhagen in 1979. Today he lives on the island of Bornholm.
In his childhood he was inspired to become an artist as he spent every summer holiday surrounded by artists in his parents’ art gallery “Kaffeslottet” in the tiny fishing hamlet Gudhjem on the island of Bornholm. Originally a trained army officer and holding a M.Sc. degree in finance, Carl Beck is a self taught artist with an impressionistic style – painting mainly portraits alla prima in oil on canvas.
- B.Sc. Business Administration & Mgmt. Science: Copenhagen Business School, NYU – Stern School of Business
- M.Sc. Business Administration, Finance & Accounting: Copenhagen Business School
- Army Major, Military interpreter – Russian: Royal Danish Military Academy
- Gallerie Art du Nord, Vence, France
- SvanekeGaarden, Svaneke, Denmark
- Brorson’s church, Copenhagen, Denmark